InnovHope Inc is a technology company managing agricultural, food, pet, nutraceuticals, medical services, biotechnology research related outsourcing contracts, dedicated to new technology assessments, project consulting and high-end talent search. We bridge the biotech and equipment business with these industries by evaluating the methodology, technology, and products and execute projects involving tech management and market analysis.
We are seeking creative, highly motivated tech professionals (Intern/Assistant Scientist) to join the team based in Framingham, MA.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will play a role in tech project management or technology consulting. They will lead the team and work with universities, CROs, food ingredient and technology companies, and industrial associations on the multi-projects in the food science and nutrition, etc. The successful candidate will effectively complete assigned tasks independently while collaborating with other departments, understanding, and familiarizing with the corresponding workflow.
· BS or MS in food science, meat science, food processing or related field
· Strong knowledge of meat processing, product development/formulation and other related technical fields
· Demonstrated ability to independently work on projects and provide project updates in groups
· Ability to review literature and competitive landscape to proactively propose and initiate projects
· Leadership and self-learning skills
· Ability to multi-task by supporting multiple projects is essential
· Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills and oral/written communication
· Strong scientific publication records.
InnovHope provides competitive salaries (based on candidate’s experience), and excellent benefits for employees, including health, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k).
InnovHope Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume to