InnovHope Inc is a technology company managing agricultural, food, pet, nutraceuticals, medical services，biotechnology research related outsourcing contracts, dedicated to new technology assessments, project consulting and high-end talent search. We bridge the biotech and equipment business with these industries by evaluating the methodology, technology, and products and execute projects involving tech management and market analysis.
We are seeking creative, highly motivated tech professionals (Intern/ Assistant Scientist) to join the team based in Framingham, MA.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will play a role in tech project management or technology consulting. They will lead the team and work with universities, CROs, biotech companies, and industrial associations on the multi-projects in the animal as well as human health and nutrition, etc. The successful candidate will effectively complete assigned tasks independently while collaborating with other departments, understanding and familiarizing with the corresponding workflow.
· MS or PhD (preferred) in Biological Science, Microbiology or related field
· Industrial experience preferred
· Strong knowledge of human biology and microbiology
· Demonstrated ability to independently work on projects and provide project updates in groups
· Ability to review literature and competitive landscape to proactively propose and initiate projects
· Leadership and self-learning skills Ability to multi-task by supporting multiple projects is essential
· Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills and oral/written communication
· Strong scientific publication records.
InnovHope provides competitive salaries (based on candidate’s experience), and excellent benefits for full-time employees, including health, life insurance, 401(k), etc.
InnovHope Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume to